Todd's 2010 Predictions
It's easy to look back into 2009 and do a list or a review of the year's biggest story, so I thought I would challenge myself and see if I could look into my "Google Crystal Ball" and share 9 predictions of what I see in store for 2010...Here Goes.
1) A new buzz word will replace "Web 2.0" and will be used repeatedly by marketing people who really didn't know what "Web 2.0" was in the first place.
2) Google will develop a new product that will rock the world (of geeks) and change the way search is handled...but the masses won't care.
3) Apple will release an update to the iphone which will make it the most polished interface on any phone on the planet....crap, that one already happened.
4) The stock market will go up, then down and possibly, back up again for a short period of time that will begin after it goes down for a period of time. Please feel free to use this prediction to help you time the markets in 2010.
5) Twitter will continue to grow, Myspace will continue to die and Facebook will thrive the most.
6) Tiger Woods will play golf again AND win a major in 2010. I mean really, what else does he have to do now that everyone knows he is a philanderer.
7) Hulu will surpass a major network television in viewers.....and no one will know it.
8 ) Another large, Indianapolis based company will attempt to perform a Social Media Marketing campaign on their own and in this attempt, will alienate their fans/followers because of a failed tactic, scheme or gimmick.
9) Fat Atom will move their offices to downtown Carmel say, 12 West Main Street and have a great open house in the Spring.